Yes… My husband has a keen sense of humor. Don’t know how long this was on my mirror, but more than a week I know for sure. Love him!
Well, had that discussion this morning… “Are we gonna do the half or the full?” Yea, we haven’t been running and we have 11 weeks til SAV. I’m thinking go for it. Have a blast and do it together. Whether we run/walk or walk the full, I think it’s doable! Now, don’t get me wrong… I know the smart thing to do would be to downgrade to half, but what runner wants to do that???
So, I start training tomorrow! 3-3-3 and 6 this weekend… We shall see!
I’m such a glutton for punishment!
9 Notes/ Hide
- shortmom said: don’t cause yourself an unnecessary injury, though!
- robownslife likes this
- blissmanifesto likes this
- ourtimetochange said: I think we should be smart and train for a half. There are plenty of marathons after Savannah, so don’t feel like you would be passing up on a goal.
- ourtimetochange likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- queenbliss likes this
- maeinanutshell posted this