Well, very frustrated at life/society/life/whatever today. It is time I get running again on a regular schedule. I am already behind for Savannah, but I’m gonna give it all I got. My heel is still hurting so I am going to try the Galloway method this time and see what it makes of me. Maybe it’s my turn to shine on this “running” road. I see my husband, my friends, the Internet, etc… All succeed at this running thing… I want to be one who actually succeeds. I haven’t run since Savannah last year(that is consistently)… So it’s been awhile. Fat-to-fast is a big inspiration especially with the most recent post… Honestly, I thought you were born a perfect runner:-)! Time to write out a training plan and stuck to it, no matter what!
Here’s to running and the positive endorphins I need and am about to receive! I want to drink the happy juice too :-)!
7 Notes/ Hide
- ourtimetochange said: I have the inside track, being your husband and all, so I know first hand that you are more than capable of doing it!
- ourtimetochange likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- thisfearlesslife said: Heck no, lady! Haha, the farthest thing from! You can do anything, I promise!
- maeinanutshell posted this